May 18, 2023Debonie Thompson
What to do after an auto accident
We understand being in an accident can be very stressful/overwhelming.
Most importantly we want to know; Is everyone okay?
After being in an auto accident:
- Call the police and/or an ambulance if necessary
- Call your agent with the following information:
- who was in the vehicle with you and is anyone hurt or needing medical attention?
- what vehicle you were driving?
- where did the accident happen?
- approximately what time was it?
- what were the circumstances that caused the accident
- does your vehicle need towed/ is it drivable
- do you need a rental car
- were the police called? if yes:
- did you receive a police report?
- what county?
- what was the officer’s name?
Leave a Reply